Videos and Podcasts
- Short videos and Podcasts
- Watch Spring Supply Videos (2)
- Watch Borehole Drilling Video (1)
- Listen to Diary of a Water Man (4)
- Private Water Supply specialists
- Full installation service available
- Borehole maintainance (pump lifts)
- Troubleshooting and Servicing
Sales and Service
- Buy On-line: Filter Cartridges
- Iron Filtration and pH Correction
- Pump repair (incl borehole pumps)
- Water Softener Salt
- UV Bulbs, Quartz Sleeves & more ...
Bacteria, iron staining, poor taste & odour?
Your borehole or spring supply may provide water that looks good and tastes good – but it probably contains impurities that can be harmful to health or damaging to expensive equipment or fixtures and fittings. Even if you believe you have built up an immunity to some of the bacteria in the water, other people visiting your property may be at risk, especially those under 10-years old, the aged or people who do not have good health.
You should also be aware that potential buyers are alerted to the dangers of drinking unfiltered water during property searches that may have a negative effect when it comes to selling your property.
We supply iron reduction filters, pH correction, Ultra Violet Disinfection, booster pumps, borehole pumps, pressure vessels, arsenic reduction, water filters and many other types of water treatment and fittings.
If you have any questions relating to your spring or borehole supply we would love to hear from you.
Why choose Springhill Water?
Managing Director, Geoff Nemec has a civil engineering masters degree MSc (Eng) awarded by the University of Leeds, School of Civil Engineering and he is a Chartered Environmentalist (CEnv) and Chartered Water and Environmental Manager (MCIWEM), qualifications that demonstrate the highest level of professionalism within the water and environmental sectors.
We stock high quality water filtration equipment including UV Disinfection, pH Correction, Iron and Manganese Reduction and Water Pumps.
We service most makes and models of water treatment including Aquacure, Liff, Culligan, Shakesby, Hanovia, Dab, Wedeco, Cleanstream, Marshalls, Grundfos - and many more.
- In the event of a water related emergency we guarantee to respond within 24 hrs
- All work is guaranteed and our dedicated team of in-house engineers are fully insured
- No hidden extras or mileage charges
- We offer FREE no-obligation site surveys & expert advice
Iron Filtration and Borehole Specialists.
The Springhill Iron Master iron filtration range is ideal for use on a single domestic supply or on a small commercial supply. Larger bespoke systems are also available - contact us for details.
Guaranteed Results - The Iron Master is guaranteed to ensure your water meets the UK and European standards for iron, manganese and hydrogen sulphide. We provide full installation instructions and telephone support for our range of iron filters.
Unique Service - Our unique 'quick valve exchange' system means that iron filter servicing costs are significantly lower than for alternative iron filter systems.
Tried and Tested Technology - 10 years of research and development means we can guarantee the performance of the Iron Master.
For more information or to discuss which model of Iron Master iron filtration will be suitable for you, please ring 01422 833121.Testimonials